Friday, July 2, 2010

Virus Everywhere

Well while posting this, I just got out of a great virus attack. This is a common thing now a days, when your anti-virus program will start beeping up, but it was kind of a new experience for me.
These viruses were removed by MSE(Microsoft Security Essentials) however, there were some problems that were created by those viruses, which I was still facing, they were
1. Task Manager not working
2. Command Prompt not working
3. Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome not working
4. Also many other programs were not working....

So I got this tool, called RRT Sergiwa Antivirul Toolkit, and this has to be run in safe mode,
So I used it in safe mode after a restart and got all my problems solved. :)

1 comment:

  1. I had this virus called sohnad, And got the same problems...
    Now it's solved.
    Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete